KEPUTUSAN MENABUNG NASABAH DI BANK SYARIAH INDONESIA

Authors

  • Eliana Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sabang
  • Ferdi Nazirun Sijabat Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sabang
  • Nurhayati Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sabang
  • Intan Novia Astuti Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sabang
  • Banta Karollah Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Sabang

Keywords:

Level of Trust, Religiosity, Quality of Service, Customer Saving Decisions

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the level of trust, religiosity, and service quality on customer decisions to save at the Islamic Bank in Banda Aceh City. This research is a quantitative study with data collection methods using questionary or spread-out questionnaires. The population of this research is 250,627 Sharia Bank customers. The sampling technique used in this research is convenience sampling of 100 respondents. The method used to test the hypothesis is the instrument test (validity test, reliability test) statistical test (t-test, f test, and R test), and classical assumption test (multicollinearity, heteroscedasticity, normality, and linearity test). Data analysis was assisted by using SPSS Version 25. the results of the data processing show that simultaneously, the variables of the level of trust, religiosity, and service quality jointly influence customers' decisions to save at Islamic banks. While partially the variable level of trust (X1) and variable religiosity (X2) have a positive and significant effect on customer decisions in saving at Islamic banks. And the service quality variable does not affect customer decisions in saving at a sharia bank. While the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.145 means that the contribution of the independent variable to explain/influence the dependent variable is 14.5%, while the remaining 85.5% is influenced by other variables outside the model.

Downloads

Published

2021-03-23

Issue

Section

Articles