PENGARUH NPM, DER, EPS, SUKU BUNGA, DAN INFLASI TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR 2016-2019

Authors

  • Farid Fathurrahman Universitas Widyagama Malang
  • Syamsul Bahri Universitas Widyagama Malang
  • Hartini P. Pawestri Universitas Widyagama Malang

Keywords:

Fundamental, Technical, Stock Price

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to analyze the influence of Net Profit Margin (NPM), Dept To Equity Ratio (DER), Earning Per Share (EPS), SBI Interest Rate, and Inflation Rate Of Stock Price on Manufacturing Company Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) Period of 2016-2019. The type of research used is a quantitative approach. The data used are secondary data sourced from financial data of the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), Bank of Indonesia and Statistic Center Beaurau. This research used a samples from 50 campanies where the method used was purposive sampling. The data analysis technique was descriptive analysis, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis and hypothesis test with the tool using SPSS 23 program. The results showed that the determination coefficient was 52.6% that means the stock price can be explained by independent variables in this research. While the remaining 47.4% is explained by other variables outside this regression model. Test F shows independent variables simultaneously affect dependent
variables. Test t showed NPM and EPS had a significant effect on the stock price. DER, the SBI Interest Rate, and the Inflation Rate have no effect on the stock price.

Downloads

Published

2021-03-23

Issue

Section

Articles