Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Follow the writing instructions according to the author guideline
- Where available, doi for the references have been provided.
Electrical and Electronics
Section default policy
The author whose articles are accepted for publication in JASEE Journal of Application and Science on Electrical Engineering transfers all copyright to the Publisher of Widyagama University of Malang (UWG Press). Copyright includes exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproduction and translation. However, authors still retain significant rights to use and share their own published articles. The publisher supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights in any databases.
Authors have rights to a large range of uses of their article, including use by their employing institution. Author rights can be implemented without the need to obtain specific permission, including wide-ranging rights to use their works in the following areas:
- use for classroom teaching by the author or author's institution and presentation at a meeting or conference, and distributing copies to attendees
- use for internal training by the author's institution
- distribution to colleagues for their research use
- use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works
- inclusion in a thesis or dissertation
- reuse of portions or extracts from the article in other works (with full acknowledgment of final article)
- preparation of derivative works (other than commercial purposes) (with full acknowledgment of final article)
- voluntary posting on open websites operated by the author or author's institution for scholarly purposes,
The policy of JASEE in managing copyright transfer is formulated through a statement letter agreed upon by the corresponding author (download the author's statement letter). This statement letter must be uploaded for supplementary files while submitting the manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.