The JASEE Editor applies the plagiarism provisions carefully. Every sentence and word in the manuscript is examined in close detail, by excluding references or methods (parts that are often very similar to what have been published in other papers) about 20 percent is acceptable. Some sentences that are definitions are of course used repeatedly, and plagiarism in those sentences is difficult to avoid but is generally accepted. Plagiarism screening will be conducted by the JASEE editor using Turnitin
PLAGIARISM INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Refer and quote terms, words and sentences, data, and information from a source without citing sources in the record citation and without stating the source adequately;
- refer and quoting random terms, words, sentences, data, and information from a source without citing a source in the record citation and without stating the source adequately;
- Using a source of ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- Formulate the words and sentences themselves from the source of words and phrases, ideas, opinions, views, or theory without stating the source adequately;
- Submit a scientific paper produced and published by others as a source of scientific work without expressing adequately.
- Every article submitted to the JASEE Journal of Application and Science on Electrical Engineering must be attached to a statement signed by the author that:
- The article is free of plagiarism;
- If at a later proved there is plagiarism in the article, the author is willing to accept the sanctions following the legislation.
- Letter of warning;
- Revocation of the article;
- Cancellation of publication.